Friday 21 October 2011

Fig 51. Mo Tastic




Last night I went to the official 'Movember Launch Party' held at the Village Underground E2, I had a motastic time with the Mo Sister's and Brother's.
As some of you may know this time last year my Dad was in Hospital getting treated for Prostate Cancer so this is a charity so very close to my heart (My Dad is now doing really well and our friends & family are so relieved and chuffed that we aren't all suffering like last year) - I wish the Movember team all the very best for this Movember, let's try and beat last years record of £11.7 million (UK campaign).
Say good bye to your upper lip, razors & shaving foam say hello to masculinity, and ten more minutes in bed. Let the hairy raising commence. And guys 80% of girls think men are more attractive with facial hair, so get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment